89 cups to go?

You might have noticed that I mentioned having 89 cups of tea left to share with all of you lovely people out there. But that doesn't make sense! The last cup I posted about was number 7!

Well, as it turns out, a short trip back home to Vancouver, Canada was just what I needed to get a bit of energy back...

Soon, you will meet Robyn & Marianela - Cups 8 & 9; Julie MacLellan from the Burnaby Now (how could I not share Cup 10 with her!); and Cup 11 with Justin Sudds & Adam McIssac, two gentlemen who you may very well hear even more about in the future.

I have big plans everyone... big plans. So stay tuned for much more over the next few days. For now though, I'm still trying to balance the jet-lag with the need to make up some lost hours at work. And my apologies that I have yet to post that audio clip from the bus the other night. It's a bit of a look at the other side of the coin, the side where effective communication has broken down - this morning just didn't provide me enough time to get myself back up to speed.

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment