100 Cups on Twitter!

Hey friends!

I've put the project on twitter - so to all of you who who 'tweet' from time to time (they call us 'tweeps', or so I'm told), follow along and tweet back at me if you like. At some point, I hope to get myself a phone that will allow me to do some tweeting when I am out and about - that way I can send updates while I'm out on the hunt for strangers!

Follow me here.

In other news, I had a few cups during a short visit home to Vancouver this past week - so the project has officially gone international - very exciting! I've got much to share with all of you, but I've got to get myself through this weekend at work first. Expect a whole lot of new stuff in the next few days though, and I hope to have a few cups lined up for next week!

And don't forget to tell your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment